and although I liked the sound of it
I didn’t want to hear it come out of your mouth
I wanted you to tell me you like the way
I never shut up about the things I care about
Or how I dreamt of a future
that was big and bold and daring
I need you to say that you loved the way
I smiled trying to contain my laughter
at dumb jokes on dumb shows
That the way I refuse to sleep in the dark
isn’t dumb or childish but rather smart.
That when I draw, the world slips away from me
and I’m immersed in my painting
trying to make sure ever line comes out
just how I imagined.
I don’t want to just be pretty.
I want to be something more
Tell me I’m everything in the universe,
I want you to see me for who I am."
u deserve a nice boy who texts u back and buys u tacos and doesn’t kiss other girls behind ur back and who makes u laugh and thinks ur funny
when the teacher says u can work in pairs and u and ur friend are like
awwww thank you!! you’re too sweet =)
is this what having a penis is like
this fucking mentality that you can’t be best friends with your significant other, that romance ruins a friendship, that BOTH FRIENDSHIP AND ROMANCE CANNOT OCCUR SIMULTANEOUSLY kills me like
that’s such a horrible, horrible and unhealthy mentality to have
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."